VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
VOC IDEA (Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, and Action) Committee · Tue. Jan. 26th - Tue. May. 25th
Warning: This trip is currently underway!
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Tuesday, Jan. 26th, 7:00 pm
End: Tuesday, May. 25th
The VOC Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, and Action (IDEA) Committee meets every other week to work on projects and discuss ideas to make the VOC more equitable, inclusive, and diverse.
All are welcome!
For this semester we are meeting every other Tuesday at 7pm.
For more information and zoom link, see the Meetings and committees page (requires login): https://www.ubc-voc.com/about-voc/meetings-and-committees
See you there!
(PS I'm not in charge, I just volunteered to post this notice :-) )