VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Annual General Meeting · Wednesday, March 10th
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Wednesday, Mar. 10th, 7:00 pm
More Zoom events - just what you're looking for, right?! Despite the fact that this year's AGM will have to be virtual, let's make the best of it! It will include:
- BYOB (from the fridge to your living room probs)
- Announcing the results of the executive election, the photo contest, and the NMAG winners
- Time for people to share some stories about trips this year (including photos or not) to keep the stoke alive!*
- Hopefully a few stories from club alumni that have moved on & are doing cool things in other places in the world*
- We'll also have some breakout rooms open so you can have a chat with those friends that you'd normally love to catch up with at an event like this, but haven't made the time to catch up with on your own - you'll already be in the same call, say hi
It's 7pm on a Wednesday - you'll probably already be looking at a screen to relax after a long day of looking at screens - you might as well come be social about it for a bit!!
*If you'd be willing to be one of the people sharing a story, please email [email protected] We're looking for a few people to share ~5 minutes (hopefully with some photos) about a trip you've done, a funny story, a trip idea for future, a spectacular example of gear improvisation etc... We just want to keep up some of the conversation about trips in our community!!