VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
VOC Social Beach Hangout · Wednesday, June 23rd
Warning: This is a tentative trip : (Covid Restrictions Permitting)
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where members of the exec and the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going" (members can also sign themselves up as "actually going" on this trip, using the signup page).
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Wednesday, Jun. 23rd, 6:30 pm
Traditionally, the VOC would do barbacues once a month in the summer, at Locarno Beach. Right now, BC is tenatively allowing outdoor personal gatherings of up to 50 people starting June 15th
Here's the link to BC's current COVID plan:
I'm scheduling a VOC beach hangout for Wednesday the 23rd, since the government may delay the time to open up. I'll cancel the trip if it ends up conflicting with BC Covid restrictions, but if we are allowed to go ahead, come see your old friends and meet some new ones! Unfortunately we'll want to minimize sharing food outside your bubble, but otherwise, looking forward to old times again!
We'll be in the grass by the parking lot across from Tolmie and Marine Drive: