VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
RADICAL REELS Tour (Film Festival) · Thursday, March 15th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- External Link: For extra information not hosted on the VOC site.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Thursday, Mar. 15th, 7:30 pm
Special Promotion for the VOC: the first 15 members to sign up as committed will be able to buy a ticket for $10!
Faster, steeper, higher, deeper! The most outrageous mountain sport films from the 35th annual Banff Mountain Film Festival will thrill and inspire you with big-screen adventures when RADICAL REELS comes to the Denman at 7:30 pm on Thursday March 15th. Bike tough trails, paddle wild waters, and ski steep slopes.
View the trailer.
The Radical Reels Tour runs every spring & fall and spans North America bringing a variety of mountain sport films to a wide range of viewers from hard-core outdoor adventurers to weekend warriors. Grab your tickets and hang on to your seats as we present the world’s best action films on skiing, boarding, climbing, biking, kayaking and more – all brought to life on the big screen. This stop on the RADICAL REELS tour is hosted by the Alpine Club of Canada Vancouver Section.
View the list of films and descriptions.
Starts at 7:30 pm, doors open at 7:00 pm. Net Proceeds to Benefit Spearhead Huts Initiative.
More info and ticket sales