VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Partner Search Board · Fri. Oct. 29th - Sat. Oct. 29th
Warning: This trip is currently underway!
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Friday, Oct. 29th
End: Saturday, Oct. 29th
Pre-trip meeting location: Clubroom
Have you been learning all sort of things on trips this year? Is your stoke higher than its ever been before? Are you looking for other people just as stoked as you are? Well we now have a hopefully easy way to find those people.
There is a corkboard in the clubroom under a ski on a wall you can use to physically post messages in a hope to find people to get amongst it with(similar to the message board in Camp 4 in Yosemite)! This is not intended as a way to organize trips but rather as a way to put people who have similar objectives and goals in touch with each other. I hope this helps you get out and get stuff done this year!
Good luck and have fun!