VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
IDEA Committee Meetings (yeewwwww!) · Tue. Nov. 23rd - Mon. Jan. 10th
Warning: This trip is currently underway!
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Tuesday, Nov. 23rd, 6:45 pm
End: Monday, Jan. 10th
The VOC Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, and Action (IDEA) Committee meets every other week to work on projects and discuss ideas to make the VOC more equitable, inclusive, and diverse.
All are welcome!
Here is a quick little powerpoint that gives you a brief overview of what the IDEA committee does: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/15iUp0as_WlDBUyTZQ-r1fWmlIEvZfUrBYJ2XKDsA16g/edit?usp=sharing
If you are interested in getting involved, feel free to email the link provided in the powerpoint, or [email protected] (the latter might be the faster/more immediate option). We will be meeting at 6:45 pm every other Tuesday, either on Google Meet or in-person in the clubroom.
Stoked to see y'all there! <3