VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
North shore snowshoe and tea (beginner-friendly!) · Saturday, February 12th
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Feb. 12th, 7:00 am
The goals for this trip are to look at some beautiful snowy trees, drink tea, and get some new people snowshoeing. If this interests you, sign up!
The plan is to do a relatively chill hike somewhere on the North shore (we can decide which trail closer to the date), enjoy a cup of tea, and maybe throw some snowballs. No snowshoe experience is required but a bit of hiking experience would be nice.
Trip will run regardless of weather unless it's absolutely crazy. Pretrip TBA. The date was picked pretty arbitrarily so if weather/people's schedules are better on Sunday or a different weekend I'd be fine switching.