VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
[Steps to the Neve] Part 3: Easy Overnight Ski Trip · Sat. Feb. 12th - Sun. Feb. 13th
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Feb. 12th, 6:00 am
End: Sunday, Feb. 13th, 10:00 pm
Overnight to VOC's Brew Hut. More details to be added later. Signup will likely open after part 2 trip. - Melissa
- Experience needed: one day of backcountry skiing (skinning, layering, basic avalanche awareness, etc.)
- Skills gained: skiing with an overnight backpack