VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
[Steps to the Neve] Part 4: Moderate Overnight Ski Trip · Sat. Mar. 19th - Sun. Mar. 20th
Warning: This is a tentative trip : COVID, weather
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- Wiki Page: For additional information/organization (publicly viewable).
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Mar. 19th, 6:00 am
End: Sunday, Mar. 20th, 10:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting: Tuesday, Mar. 15th, 7:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: TBD
- Experience needed: skiing with an overnight pack, level of physical fitness to support skiing all day with an overnight pack.
- Skills gained: becoming more comfortable skiing with a pack, winter camping, skiing a longer distance.
We will make this trip ambitious (read: Neve training) and tailored to the level of the group! I suspect that people will have hopes and dreams of where they'd like to ski, so I will likely poll the interested people for their trip ideas closer to the date.