VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Skaha Climbing · Sat. May. 19th - Mon. May. 21st
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, May. 19th
End: Monday, May. 21st
Pre-trip meeting: Wednesday, May. 16th, 6:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: Club Room
Excited to try out the mad-skillz you aquired during Son of Rock? Or eager to lead sport routes other than Squamish's granite slabs? Then come out to Skaha for a long weekend of climbing and *hopefully* amazing weather!
Note: this is not an instructional trip, climbers are expected to organize gear and partners amoung themselves and feel competent in whatever climbing they choose to participate in, but we can cover this while organizing rides at the pre-trip. More details to follow!