VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
An Awesome Mountainous Adventure · Sat. May. 5th - Sun. May. 6th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
Warning, this trip has been cancelled : wrong season
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, May. 5th
End: Sunday, May. 6th, 11:59 pm
Pre-trip meeting: Wednesday, May. 2nd, 5:45 am
Pre-trip meeting location: The Beach BBQ!
Let's go and be mountainy mountaineers in the mountains. The plan is to hike up through the forest and camp beneath the Golden Ears. If conditions permit, we'll get an early start on the summit.
Trip size will be capped at 2 cars in order to minimize charlie foxtrot.