VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Labour day weekend Skaha Sends · Fri. Sep. 2nd - Mon. Sep. 5th
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Friday, Sep. 2nd
End: Monday, Sep. 5th
Morgan and I are spending labour day weekend climbing at Skaha as our final stop on our way back from the Rockies. We are hoping to get a group of VOCers to join us out there for some cragging, swimming and camp shenanigans!
The current idea is to camp on nearby crown land or rec sites (up near carmi road, Ripley/Allendale/Idleback Lake), as we don't have monie$ and are also too late to get a paid campsite somewhere for the whole weekend. If you have any better ideas please feel free to suggest them!
This is not an insutructional or beginner trip as we are pretty new to lead climbing ourselves. Ideally you have the skills from rock 3 and can find yourself a spot in a car by contacting the drivers who have space. If you don't have rock 3 skills but can make your own plans to top rope, please join in!!
I'll send out an email after the interested list closes to get final numbers/help sort out cars if needed, and then eventually make a whatsapp for group faff.