VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Cliff Jumping at Lions Bay · Sunday, August 7th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where members of the exec and the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going" (members can also sign themselves up as "actually going" on this trip, using the signup page).
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Sunday, Aug. 7th, 7:00 am
Pre-trip meeting: Saturday, Aug. 6th, 6:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: e-mail
I have been wanting to check this place out since the start of the summer and the stars have aligned with me being free on Sunday and the weather being perfect.
I'll be driving from Royal Oak Skytrain Station and will be able to pick up 4 passengers along any expo line station west of Royal Oak. I put down 7 AM as the trip start time, but I know busses run later on Sundays so realistically
we should leave as early as possible given time constraints because I know parking gets filled fast at Lions Bay on the weekend (and I can avoid getting sunburned).