VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Climbing Movie Night! (Hard Grit/ TBD) · Thursday, September 29th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going" (members can also sign themselves up as "actually going" on this trip, using the signup page).
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Thursday, Sep. 29th, 6:30 pm
Come to the clubroom and watch two classic climbing movies!
Hard grit is an absolute classic from the late '90s, which follows a year of climbing on the gritstone in the UK. Expect scary runouts, big whips, and rad climbing.
The movie is only an hour long so we'll likely find another classic climbing movie to tack on. Possibly Monkey See Monkey Do, Return2Sender, or maybe Committed.
I'll bring popcorn, but please bring snacks!