VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Crown Mountain Day Hike · Sunday, September 25th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Sunday, Sep. 25th, 8:00 am
Sad times, didn't get a Rock Party ticket, but that's ok! Crown Mountain has your name on it!
I've heard great things about it so keen to do it this Sunday. It's a big day (~8hrs) with a fair chunk of steep sections, and the last scramble to the summit is said to be on the sketchy side, so only sign-up if you're keen for a challenge and comfortable with the risk.
See what Stephen Hui in 105 Hikes In and Around Southwestern BC says about it:
No cars as yet, but that's fine, it's accessible by bus. If you have a car even better. Would probably start the hike around 8/8:30 in the morning from the base of Grouse Mountain and finish up at the same spot around 5/6pm or so.
If you're down message me on Whatsapp (+61 459 626 636) and I'll add you to the group chat.
Catcha then 🤙