VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
[Slideshow] a bike trip down the west coast · Monday, December 5th
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Monday, Dec. 5th, 7:00 pm
The last slideshow of the semester will be on December 5th (Monday) and we are hosting Mojan and Julia who biked from their house in Vancouver all the way down to Los Angeles. Here's what they have to say:
To celebrate the end of our five year degree we decided to ride our bikes down the west coast of the US! We lived on our bikes for a month and ended up riding somewhere around 2,500km. The ride was filled with stunning ocean views, mechanical failures, lots of inside jokes, a couple of storms and lots and lots of mexican food. We fell in love with the simplicity of life on a bike, the gorgeous california coast, and the funky and wonderful people we met on the way. Currently plotting where to ride out bikes next.
come join us listen to them!
location: UBC Hebb Building Room 114