VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Whistler Rideshare [Message Board Thread] · Thu. Nov. 24th - Mon. May. 22nd
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Thursday, Nov. 24th
End: Monday, May. 22nd
You won't often see trips posted for resort skiing at Whistler, since the club focuses on self-propelled activities, but best believe there are plenty of people stoked on riding lifts here too!
I've created a message board thread to use throughout the season if you'd like to coordinate rides to the mountain or look for ski partners, see the link above. I've posted this on the trip agenda as there was a similar thread last year that didn't see any use since no one looks at the message board.
Posted: 2022-11-22 23:10:05
Last modified: 2022-11-22 23:10:31