VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
EXTENSION - 2023 PHOTO CONTEST · Mon. Jan. 16th - Fri. Feb. 3rd
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Monday, Jan. 16th, 6:00 am
End: Friday, Feb. 3rd, 11:59 pm
Now accepting submissions for the annual 2023 VOC Photo Contest!
Deadline: Feb 3 at midnight
- Each person can submit six photos total across all five categories (portrait, landscape, action shot, flora & fauna, club activities)
- You can submit multiple photos for each category
- You can not submit the same photo for different categories
The winner and runner up of each category will be featured in the 2023 VOC Journal.
A prize will be granted to the winner of each category, as well as a larger prize to an overall winner. More details to be announced later.
Let me know if you have questions! Happy submitting:)
- Mona ([email protected])