VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Ski Disaster Blaster *Workhike* · Wednesday, January 25th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Wednesday, Jan. 25th, 4:30 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: A Messy Clubroom
I have been planning for a while now to get the ski racks in the gear room numbered to match our skis (which are also numbered) in the hopes that it might reduce the chaos of the clubroom. If some people want to come by and help turn this large project into a quick project that would be wonderful!
I also have a number of side projects if we have enough people to spare... these include waxing some club skis that have caused people much sticky snow trouble this year, and figuring out how the heck to make the boot racks and backpack pile organized and easy to find things in.
Hopefully we can start working on this in the clubroom at 4:30pm and be done by 6pm at the very latest, I intend to be at the slideshow in the evening and would like to eat some dinner beforehand. If other people also plan on coming to the slideshow we could even all terrorize the bus loop restaurants together!