VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Ride Share Thursdays at Mt. Seymour (Night Ski) · Thursday, February 2nd
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Thursday, Feb. 2nd, 3:44 pm
What's up good people of the VOC,
So it has come to my attention that Mt. Seymour will let a car with up to 7 people ski for $100 total for the night. Yes you that heard right - I even called to make sure.
I got a van and I can drive 7 including myself and we can squeeze the gear in there too.
If want to a cheap night ski in at Seymour this thursday, sign up, I'll take the first 6. If there ends up being 7 of us it'll run $22 a person (including ski pass with tax and gas).
Im hoping to have the group finalized Wednesday night so we can get the tickets then.
We will meet and leave shortly after from the Nest loading area (at the end of University Blvd) at 3:40 on Thursday (night skiing starts at 4:30) .
Drop-off will be at the same spot after 10pm (lifts close at 9:30). Im also open to ending earlier if there is a group consensus on the matter.
If you need rentals, cool, but that is between you and the VOC or Mt. Seymour rentals.
Im stoked to send and make some friends, hopefully this work out! This is my first time planning a trip!