VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
2023 Spring AGM and Social! · Monday, March 27th
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Monday, Mar. 27th, 7:00 pm
End: Monday, Mar. 27th, 10:00 pm
Monday, March 27th 7pm-10pm
Mel Lehan Hall
3214 West 10th Ave
We’re having a potluck! Bring:
- a dish to share
- serving utensils for your dish
- plate/utensils for your own eating needs
- nalgene/vessel for your own drinking needs
- CASH and ID for $5 beer/cider should you desire
We've got a few less exciting things like exec election results and budget updates, and a few more exciting things like the journal release, photo contest winners, and VOC awards. Meeting (official business, club announcements) will start at 7:30pm. Please show up before then!
Other venue information
Near bus stops (99, 14), two bike racks (one at front and back of building)