VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Beginner Friendly Joffre Lakes Weekend Take 1 · Sat. Aug. 18th - Sun. Aug. 19th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Aug. 18th, 6:30 am
End: Sunday, Aug. 19th, 10:23 pm
Pre-trip meeting: Wednesday, Aug. 15th, 7:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: the internet.... per email.
It's my last weekend in Vancouver and i think Joffre Lakes will be a nice place to spend it. It's an easy beginner friendly hike and beautiful nature
we camp at upper joffre lake.