VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
How big is your bag? (HSCT Peak Bagging, NEW DATES) · Fri. Aug. 18th, 2023 - Sun. Aug. 20th, 2023
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Friday, Aug. 18th, 5:00 am
End: Sunday, Aug. 20th, 8:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting: Monday, Aug. 14th, 6:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: TBA
Have you been itching to do the Howe Sound Crest Trail?
Do you want to take in the breathtaking views of the Howe Sound from up high?
Join me in completing the Howe-Sound Crest Trail while bagging various peaks around.
This is just an early post to gauge interest.
Potential Peaks List
- St. Marks Summit
- Unnecessary Mountain
- The Lions
- Enchantment Peak
- James Peak
- David Peak
- Mount Harvey
- Brunswick Mountain
- Fat Ass Peak
- Hat Mountain
- Mount Hanover
- Coburg Peak
- Gotha Peak
- Mount Windsor
- Deeks Peak
Some Pictures (None are mine) to build your stoke!