VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
[Last Minute] Ski/Snowboard Day at Grouse · Sunday, March 19th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Sunday, Mar. 19th, 9:00 am
End: Sunday, Mar. 19th, 5:00 pm
Let's do some chill sends at Grouse!
The plan is to arrive at Grouse 9am, ski/snowboard for a bit, have lunch together at the Café around 1pm, then ski/snowboard until around 5pm. (Start and end times are flexible)
All levels are welcome! I do mostly blues/easy blacks, but I'm willing to teach if you are a beginner.
You will need a lift pass, which I highly recommend buying online beforehand because the lines will be long. Check out https://www.grousemountain.com/ for lift passes and gear rentals.
Grouse is accessible through transit, so I am planning to go there by bus from UBC. If somebody has a car and is willing to drive, we can also drive there.
An email about meetup details will be sent to committed people at Friday night. Stay tuned!