VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Easy Smoke Bluffs Trad climbing · Mon. Jul. 3rd - Wed. Jul. 5th
Warning: This is a tentative trip : My summer work schedule...
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Monday, Jul. 3rd, 8:00 am
End: Wednesday, Jul. 5th, 6:00 pm
I'm considering coming back to Vancouver for a bit over the summer, and would be game for some VOC antics in Squamish (also need climbing partners). My plan is to just get in some easy Trad laps in at Smoke Bluffs (and maybe some hard sport at Murrin if we have the time and energy). Anyone and everyone is welcome and encouraged to join, but if you have a Trad rack and the accompanying lead belay/climbing skills, you'll probably get more climbing in. I'd probably try and camp somehwere in Squamish for a couple nights. This is a tentative trip, and I'll have a better idea as we get closer to July, just putting it out there for now. If you're interested, sign up!
Posted: 2023-04-20 21:31:10
Last modified: 2023-05-08 20:55:23