VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Walk up, and back down Mt. Unneccessary · Saturday, April 16th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going" (members can also sign themselves up as "actually going" on this trip, using the signup page).
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Apr. 16th, 8:58 am
Snowshoes and Ice-Axe Required
Actually, this will probably be a little more than a walk. In light of ongoing exams for some of us, I'd like to ascend Mt. Unnecessary. This will probably take about 6-8 hrs depending on snow conditions. Elevation gain will be about 1250 m. The views may be nice if its clear. Bring snow shoes and an ice axe. Google it for more info. All are welcome. Beginner friendly with the usual connotations.