VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Clubroom Gear Swap/ Social · Wednesday, September 27th, 2023
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Wednesday, Sep. 27th, 4:30 pm
Got gear to get rid of? Gear you're looking to pick up? Well look no further than the clubroom gear swap!.
What is a gear swap? It's like a big yard sale where anyone can sell their old gear.
The club will be getting rid of a bunch of old gear we don't use including some tele skis/boots, rock gear, ice axes, and even scuba fins (Yes we have 2 pairs of scuba fins. No I don't know why either).
If you've got gear you're looking to sell, come by at 4 PM to set up. We don't have a ton of space in the clubroom, so come early to get a good spot.
Sale starts at 4:30. Just want to hang out?? Feel free to come by, chill and chat!