VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Carabiner Yassification (Clubroom Social) · Wednesday, November 22nd, 2023
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where members of the exec and the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going" (members can also sign themselves up as "actually going" on this trip, using the signup page).
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Wednesday, Nov. 22nd, 12:30 pm
End: Wednesday, Nov. 22nd, 2:30 pm
DATE CHANGE due to me getting a last minute physio appointment on November 8, thanks for understanding!
Did you just get a bunch of climbing gear from the Grandwall order and you're worried you'll mix yours up with your friend's identical gear? Do you share my problem of owning the same orange black diamond quickdraws as everyone else? Or do you just want to hang out in the clubroom and enjoy nail polish fumes? Then I have an event for you!
Yassification (noun): "Yassification is giving someone or something a glow-up or makeover."
We'll be adding a dot or line or whatever marking you want onto personal carabiners and other climbing gear with nail polish in order to help everyone make their gear unique and distinguishable. I'll provide some extremely low quality nail polish in maybe 2 colours (let's say pink and green), but if someone else has cheap nail polish they don't mind contributing, that'd be great!
If you don't have gear to mark or you've already yassified your gear, come hang out anyways! As always, anyone is free to vibe in the clubroom when it's open, so come eat your lunch, socialize, and listen to some tunes before reading break offers some relief from this semester :)