VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Hollyburn · Sunday, September 30th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Sunday, Sep. 30th, 8:00 am
If you are stuck in town this weekend with nothing to do Sunday, come up Hollyburn with us. You will need a lunch, sturdy running shoes, jeans or something similar. Check the message board for details, though the details are a bit sparse. I have a car with three empty seats; if you want one, email me. I'll pick up passengers at UBC, Dunbar area, or anywhere west of Burrard. Gas will cost you $5.00