VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Kayaking sessions in the UBC Outdoor Pool · Tuesday, October 16th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- Wiki Page: For additional information/organization (publicly viewable).
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Tuesday, Oct. 16th, 7:30 pm
Come out to kayak polo at the UBC pool! We will meet at 7:30 in the parking lot behind the pool to help unload boats. If you cannot find us there, then meet at the outdoor pool. Bring warm clothes and a wet suit if at all possible! Avoid wearing cotton, wool or synthetics work better when wet. The cost is $15 (or $10 if you provide your own boat). We will go over basics of how to exit your boat, bow to roll your boat and then play some kayak polo! Check the wiki for more details and to sign up.