VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Mt Seymour, hiking · Saturday, April 16th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Apr. 16th
End: Saturday, Apr. 16th
You need a break from studying but not as big a break as Mt Unnecessary, or the Spearhead.
Seymour, first peak. Boots and a lunch and the usual outdoors clothes are required. Jeans and cotton are probably fine. If you have snowshoes or skis you can bring 'em but they aren't required.
I will pick up a maximum of three people either at UBC or enroute to Seymour. Call or email me to confirm that you have a ride.
Of course if you have a car (load) you are welcome to join us. Discuss where we are to meet in this case, because we sometimes get lost in the parking lot.