VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Slideshow: Murray Down- "Boat Building and Rowing the BC Coast" · Wednesday, January 16th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- Wiki Page: For additional information/organization (publicly viewable).
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Wednesday, Jan. 16th, 7:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: Clubroom
Come and join us in the clubroom while Murray presents on his journey building a boat and rowing the BC Coast!
The time has changed to 7:15 PM as opposed to just 7:00, but I will open the room earliy for those who do not see this message.
The sign up tool is open, but not necessary for attendance. It is simply here to gauge if we need to try and book a room as opposed to having the slideshow in the clubroom.