VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Red Rocks Road trip! · Fri. Feb. 15th - Sun. Feb. 24th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Friday, Feb. 15th, 8:00 pm
End: Sunday, Feb. 24th, 8:00 pm
The annual southern migration to get your rock climbing fix in Red Rocks Nevada over reading week. This is mostly self organized and you are expected to find your own partners, equipment and experience (we may be able to help with rides though). This is not beginner friendly, unless you find someone who is willing to teach you.
Note: you will need to purchase your own travel insurance for this trip since the AMS travel insurance does not cover "mountain climbing" in other countries.