VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Annual Climbing Competition! (and it's not just for climbers, really). · Tuesday, March 5th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Tuesday, Mar. 5th, 6:00 pm
the VOC Annual Climbing Competition is back, to gather up climbers of every level to test their climbing skills, balance, and boldness on our own climbing wall at the Norm Theatre in the SUB. Entry fee is $5, which will go towards awesome prizes TBA (I heard rumours about hexes). Come out for an evening of blood sweat and tears and mostly fun, involving competition in the following categories: