VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Kayak Polo on the beach! · Tuesday, May 10th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- Wiki Page: For additional information/organization (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Tuesday, May. 10th, 4:44 pm
Now that the weather is slightly warmer and the days are longer, kayak polo will be moving to the beach! We generally meet at the base of Tolmie and paddle until it gets to dark to see the ball.
The start date for this weekly event is somewhat tentative, since I would like the air to be a bit warmer. The water is still quite cold, so a wetsuit or paddling jacket is recommended.
As always, beginners are welcome and no paddling experience is needed. And now its free!!! though donations are always welcome.
Please sign up on the wiki page if you are interested.