VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Beginner-friendly easter-climbing in BC · Thu. Mar. 28th - Mon. Apr. 1st
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Thursday, Mar. 28th, 4:00 pm
End: Monday, Apr. 1st
Pre-trip meeting: Tuesday, Mar. 26th, 6:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: Clubroom
Climbing stoke is high and the four-day weekend is approaching.
I am aware that there is another climbing trip already posted and has the same pre-trip location. This trip here will definitely take place north of the boarder due to Visa-issues. If the other trip will also stay in Canada, we'll join them, at least for the camping-social. We'll find out during the pre-trip meeting.
We'll leave Thursday night and come back on Monday night to get the most out of the four days.
The trip is beginner-friendly meaning that we'll pick rocks where we can either set-up a Toprope by walking around, or that have easy-sport routes (lower than 5.10a). It would be great if you have some belaying-experience and possibly know how to set up a safe TR.
We'll decide on the final location during the pre-trip meeting.