VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Brew Hut on Snowshoes · Sat. Apr. 13th - Sun. Apr. 14th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Apr. 13th, 8:00 am
End: Sunday, Apr. 14th, 5:00 pm
About time I stopped malingering and did something on a weekend. I want to go to the Brew Hut, spend the night up there, and perhaps measure some things in preparation for some work that we will do this summer. This trip is "Beginner Friendly" which means we will cheerfully wait for you if necessary, and "Low Output", which means you will probably survive OK. I'm doing snowshoes, probably, because I haven't been doing much skiing lately.
If you have never been to Brew, expect a warm hut, and sometimes, awesome scenery. I have a GPS in case the scenery doesn't happen. You should not need avalanche training or gear unless you deliberately taunt the mountain gods.
Car holds 5. Two or three seats are taken already. Other cars welcome. No pre-trip meeting unless you email me and request one.