VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
A BC Scramble & Hike - Ossa Mountain · Sat. Aug. 27th - Sun. Aug. 28th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- Wiki Page: For additional information/organization (publicly viewable).
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where members of the exec and the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going" (members can also sign themselves up as "actually going" on this trip, using the signup page).
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Aug. 27th, 6:00 am
End: Sunday, Aug. 28th, 10:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting: Wednesday, Aug. 24th, 6:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: beach or clubroom
Ok, the decision is made.
Destination is Ossa Mountain. This is NOT a beginner friendly trip! You have to be fit and comfortable with scrambling/height.
Logistics, such as route finding, conditions (how much snow is left) and camping location, alternative destination in case of bad weather etc still need to be figured out.
More details and a message board thread will follow in the week of August 15th.