VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Clubs Days 2013 · Tue. Sep. 17th - Fri. Sep. 20th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- Wiki Page: For additional information/organization (publicly viewable).
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Tuesday, Sep. 17th
End: Friday, Sep. 20th
Clubs Days is a three day event where the VOC has a booth and will be able to showcase the awesome trips and adventures had throughout the year, as well as answer questions for interested new members and sell Longhike tickets.
We will need volunteers to help with the booth for these days! Please sign up on the wiki (this will be the easiest workhike all year). This will be on the 17th, 19th, and 20th.