VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Beginner Friendly Seymour Sunday · Sunday, September 8th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Sunday, Sep. 8th, 8:00 am
Pre-trip meeting location: Beach BBQ?
Seymour, Sunday. A hike or walk. A bit of gentle rock climbing included if you wish. This is beginner friendly. Sunday should be gorgeous! Go ahead and sign up on the trip organizing tool, though it is hardly necessary for such a short trip. Need cars. Hint, if you want a ride with somebody who has a car, like me, for instance, you can email them/me and ask for a ride, and then you will have one already and you don't need to hold your breath waiting to see if I can find you a ride. ** If you live out in the boonies, like Coquitlam, I'm not likely to drive out and get you. I live at Dunbar and 38th.
Beginner friendly. Low output (back well before dark).
Technical equipment needed: Shoes of some sort, or boots if you own them. A day pack with your lunch, water bottle, a sweater. If you want, you can bring maps, navigation tools, whistles, bells (for the bear), and perhaps a quagga, but all this stuff is optional.
No pre-trip meeting for this, as it's pretty simple, but if you have any questions, email me or phone me or talk to me at the BBQ this (Wed) evening.