VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Lynn Peak Day Trip - Über friendly · Saturday, October 5th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- External Link: For extra information not hosted on the VOC site.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going" (members can also sign themselves up as "actually going" on this trip, using the signup page).
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Oct. 5th, 7:00 am
Pre-trip meeting location: Email faff
Couldn't score a ticket to Long Hike?
Can't make an overnight trip to Brew?
Want to test out your rain gear?
Come to Lynn Peak! No pre-trip meeting. Email faff.
There are a few lookout points along the way that offer great views of Mount Seymour. When you get to the summit you will look onto Mt Seymour to your left, the Seymour Demonstration Forest below you, and Vancouver and beyond to the south. Here's the trail map. Sections of the trail are steep, but it's a short hike. This is a great trip to test out your abilities if you're a beginner or a great workout for an experienced hiker.
Time: 4 hours
Elevation Gain: 720 meters