VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Mt. Baker SP · Sat. May. 21st - Mon. May. 23rd
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, May. 21st, 12:01 am
End: Monday, May. 23rd, 11:59 pm
Have you ever thought about biking and skiing on the same trip? How about testing the limits of your physical and mental capabilities? If so you should consider this trip. I am proposing a self-propelled trip to Mt. Baker in 3 or 3.5 days (possibly leaving on the Friday night to gain some more time).