VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Beginner Friendly Ski day trip to Zoa. · Wednesday, December 18th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Wednesday, Dec. 18th
Pre-trip meeting: Thursday, Dec. 12th, 6:29 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: Clubroom
A mid-week day trip to celebrate being done with exams, stretch the legs and breathe some non-library air!
And laugh a lot and waddle in fresh snow and all the happy things.
Here are some things that will make it more fun for you, if you're new to backcountry skiing:
-having been on skis before, whether it be in a resort or a backcountry setting. If you've never skiied before that's fine, but if you have the opportunity, try skiing for a day or two at a resort :)
-tendency to smile like an idiot in the presence of snow