VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Seymour, hiking · Saturday, May 14th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, May. 14th
Of course we have to go to the MEC gear swap on Sunday, but I'm going up Seymour on Saturday, and I have space for 3 more passengers. I will be leaving Vancouver around 8am. If you would like to come along phone me at 604 266 8657 to get a seat in my car, as my internet is all bad at the moment.
If you want to bring snowshoes that is OK and if you want to bring skis that's OK too, but beware that off the beaten track the snow is probably isothermal mush, at lest that's what we found on Cypress on Tuesday.
I expect we will be back in Vancouver in time for an afternoon nap, as Seymour isn't very big.