VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Beacon search practice (date changed to Wed Feb 5th) · Wednesday, February 5th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
Warning, this trip has been cancelled
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Wednesday, Feb. 5th, 6:00 pm
We will meet at the entrance to the pool on Kits beach.
This is pending participant sign up and weather. If it is raining we will postpone until the week after. If there are fewer than 5 people signed up, I will also postpone it (simply because I have a significant commute to get there). So please sign up if you intend to come! It would also be awesome to have a few people with experience come help out.