VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Hollyburn Moonlight Snowshoe · Saturday, March 19th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- Wiki Page: For additional information/organization (publicly viewable).
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Mar. 19th
The trip runs Saturday, March 19th, 2011 to Hollyburn Mountain. Exact time of departure TBD, likely in the early evening. This is a beginner-friendly trip. We'll be heading up Hollyburn in the evening to snowshoe up to the summit. We'll probably be back quite late at night. No pre-trip meeting, signup on the wiki.