VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Slide show about Great Divide Trail and movie night! · Wednesday, April 9th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Wednesday, Apr. 9th, 7:00 pm
Come and hear about the Great Divide Trail:
"This presentation provides information about the trail itself, a little about the Great Divide Trail Association, and how people who are interested can hike the trail or volunteer to help maintain the trail. We offer volunteer experience with our organization on the Great Divide Trail during the summer complete with tool use and safety orientation for those new to trail-building."
This presentation will only take 20-30 minutes, so we will show a movie afterwards (movie will be anounced soon!)
Come and join! This will be in Henry Angus 235!