VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
VOC goes to the VKC Whitewater Fest · Fri. May. 2nd - Sun. May. 4th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- External Link: For extra information not hosted on the VOC site.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Friday, May. 2nd, 5:00 pm
End: Sunday, May. 4th, 7:00 pm
This is not a VOC event, but I am using the trip agenda to advertise and organize rides. This is not intro to river kayaking, but there is support for beginners as well as clinics you can sign up for.
check out the details for the festival here: http://www.vankayak.org/festival/ You should register before hand or remember to bring registration fees since this event is not free.
If you want to come and need club gear, please say this in your sign up and email me.
It is a ton of fun and I hope some people can make it out!