VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Help the Squamish Access Society - Trail Work in Murrin Park · Sunday, May 11th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where members of the exec and the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Sunday, May. 11th, 9:00 am
End: Sunday, May. 11th, 11:00 am
The Squamish Access Society, those awesome people that build and maintain trails and climbing routes in Squamish, need your help.
Murrin Loop Trail is nearing completion but still needs some work crews to work on the trail. This trail is designed to connect existing and potential crags on a 2 Km loop with an outstanding destination viewpoint for the hiking public.
After swarming most of the crags in Squamish for Son of Rock this is a chance for the VOC to show that we also contribute to the work on the facilities.
Please sign up as interested and as committed so that we have an idea about who is coming.