VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Alpine climbing somewhere · Thu. Aug. 28th - Tue. Sep. 2nd
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
Warning: This is a tentative trip
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Thursday, Aug. 28th
End: Tuesday, Sep. 2nd
Pre-trip meeting location: TBC
Considering a trip to Rogers pass for a week in august. depending on interest it may or may not go ahead, and dates are entirely flexible at the moment.
This is a serious alpine climbing venue and is NOT an instructional trip. Parties must be self sufficient and due to the variety of objectives and long approaches groups may be on there own for several days. The mountains are big, the routes are long so it is advised that you climb with a partner that you have climbed with before, if you want to arrange with other trip members, it would be good to get out and climb together a bit before we go.
let me know if you have any questions.